What does it cost?
Master of Cross-Disciplinary Art and Design
What Does it Cost?
Save money by studying online
In 2013, Sydney was ranked the 3rd most expensive city in the world which to live (The Economist Intelligence Unit worldwide cost of living index 2013). By studying your degree online you can save a significant amount of money while still being able to study at a prestigious Australian University like The University of New South Wales (UNSW).
UNSW’s tuition fees are broken into two main categories as follows:
- Australian permanent residents or citizens who qualify for Government financial support in the form of Postgraduate Commonwealth supported places. Click here to find out more about such support.
- International students or domestic students who do not qualify for government financial support.
The following table is a guide to fees for both categories of students for 2013. Note that this is a guide only, as fees and charges may be subject to change from time to time, or your individual circumstances may influence any fees for which you would be liable. All fees are in Australian dollars. Click here for a handy currency converter.
Fee structure for the program for both domestic Commonwealth supported and international students.
Full details of tuition costs can be found on the UNSW Fees homepage, and vary for international and local students according to the University’s standard costing structure. Please note the following:
- These prices are estimates on tuition fees only for 2013
- Estimates on other fees and charges are not included
- Actual fees are calculated when a student enrols each semester and will vary depending on course selection and load undertaken (units of credit) for the semester
- Fee estimations are a guide for comparison only. Fees are reviewed annually and may change.
UNSW also offers a variety of scholarships to its postgraduate students that you may be eligible for. Click here for more details about scholarships.
If you have any questions about fees or scholarships, please contact the COFA Student Centre via email or you can phone +61 (2) 9385 0684.